Friday, May 02, 2008

Sunny pont days...

... should not be for writing inside.  But writers beware!  Taking a macbookpro out on your sunny balcony with the intention of writing (sigh, only a little more than a page) could cause the metal to become HOT thus causing discomfort on your bare legs and difficulty reading the screen. That means it's time to go back inside.  

On the subject of writing, I'm finding it harder and harder to write this piece in the order in which it will be presented.  I keep wanting to jump to another part instead of write about the history of the Arfi, for example.  But yes, it will be easier if I just stick to this outline (it was approved twice, after all) and keep going! 

Luckily I inherited this taste for cultural geography.  If not I would be rather dans la merde right now.

No comments: